IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT OF NEW FLOWS
When obtaining new contracts, your teams are not always immediately dimensioned to respond to the placement and start-up of these new flows in logistics and transport.
The management of M.L.S offers you to accompany on this transitional period by:
- THE DRAFTING OF THE OPERATIONAL PROCESS
- SETTING UP COMPUTER AID: CREATION OF DATABASES.
- COORDINATION BETWEEN THE VARIOUS SUPPORTS
- RECRUITMENT AID
- THE TRAINING OF NEW TEAMS
- MONITORING THE IMPROVEMENT PLAN WITH THE CLIENT
- RE-ADJUSTMENT OF GAPS UNDER THE CONTRACT
- PLANNING A FOLLOW-UP QUALITY PLAN